To help organizations evaluate current content management infrastructure and capabilities and identify the steps they need to take to advance to the next stage of maturity, IDC developed the IDC MaturityScape for managing enterprise content. IDC has also established a benchmark study on content management maturity to offer a systematic and rigorous approach for organizations to assess their content management competency and maturity. This article provides a high level summary of key findings.
- Tendril Acquires EnergySavvy: Aiming to Strategically Position Themselves in the Competitive Landscape of Utility Customer Engagement
- Using KPIs and Metrics to Demonstrate IT’s Business Contributions
- Looking back at NRF, and the New Infrastructures on Show: Edge computing and 5G
- SAP Chemicals Best Practices: Takeaways from the 2019 event
- Strategic Architecture: A Stepping-Stone to IT Transformation (ITX)